UPES 2023 Application Form can be filled till 29th March 2023 for B.Tech. The admission process for UPES 2023 will be regulated on the basis of university level entrance exam called UPESEAT, UPESPAT, UPESDAT, UPESMET. UPES – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will also offer admission on the basis of national level scores and academic performance. Shortlisted candidates from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered fields including Engineering, Management, Design moreover. Here in this website, we have provided complete information about UPES Admission 2023 to the candidates.
Here are the complete list of offered UG and PG Courses candidates can apply through UPES Admission procedure 2023:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Des, BA LLB, BBA, B.Com, B.Pharma, BA etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech., M.Des., MBA, LL.M. MA, and M.Sc.
UPES Admission 2023 Important Dates
Following are the complete dates for the UPES Admission Procedure 2023:
|Starting of application process||Started|
|End of application process||29th March 2023|
|Exam date||1st and 2nd April 2023|
|Result declaration by||April 2023|
|Commencement of Registration||Started|
|Last date of submission||10th April 2023|
|Exam Dates||12th April 2023|
|Result/Merit List||April 2023|
UPES 2023 Application Form
In this Following are the complete details with some key instructions on UPES Application Form 2023:
- Firstly, UPES 2023 Application Form has been released by the authority through online mode.
- The UPES registration procedure After that, for the B.Tech. programmes has been regulated from 30th November 2021 to 29th March 2023.
- The registration procedure for MBA Programme has been regulated from the 30th November 2021 to 10th April.
- Secondly, UPES Admission Procedure is regulated for eligible candidates only however, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for UPES 2023.
- The Application Form submission procedure is regulated in Thirdly, and most importantly – Filling of Personal Details, Fee Payment, Submission of Academic History and final submission of application respectively.
- Moreover, candidates are advised to fill the Application form with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility.
- In conclusion, the details filled by applicants in the Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Application Form before the prescribed date, as registration portal will be closed after the prescribed schedule.
- The UPES Application Fee After that, can be payable through both online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking. Unable to Pay online After that, Any offline method will not be available.
The complete fee structure for UPES 2023 Application form will be as follows:
|For Indian Candidate||Rs. 1300/-|
UPES 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility criteria for UPES 2023 application form will be as follows:
- Nationality: UPES 2023 application form for both foreign and Indian national candidates.
- Appearing: candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2023 can also apply for UPES 2023 admission moreover.
- Qualification: In addition, applying candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: In addition, candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination and 50% in PCM subjects in Higher Secondary class.
- JEE Main: In addition, candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in higher and senior secondary level (10th and 12th) and minimum 50% marks in PCM at senior secondary level (12th class).
- Qualification: In addition, Applicants must have Graduation certificate in any discipline from any recognized university with 50% marks.
- Entrance Test: To be eligible for MBA admission candidates must have a valid score in UPESMET or CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT exam moreover.
- Qualification: In addition, candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 50% marks in their final academic examination.
- Entrance Test: Candidates can apply for LLB programs with CLAT, LSAT or UPES law entrance test scores moreover.
UPES Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission process for UPES 2023 has been start from 30th November 2021 after that through online mode. The admission process will be regulate for the candidates seeking admission in various offered UG and PG courses in the fields of Law, Engineering, IT, Management moreover.
As per the For instance, UPES admission criteria, 80% seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their marks in the university level entrance exam like UPESEAT, UPESMAT, UPESDAT, UPESPAT. Most importantly, the admission process for the other 20% seats will be regulate on the basis of national level entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT and merit scores moreover.
UPES 2023 Entrance Exam
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct various university level entrance exams like UPESAT, UPESMAT moreover. In addition, the exam will be conduct to shortlist the candidates for the UPES admission process.
UPES University will conduct the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for admission to engineering programmes. However, exams like UPESMET, UPESDAT and UL-SAT will be conducted for Management, Design and Law courses respectively moreover.
UPES Admission 2023 Merit/ Result
For instance, UPES University will publish the result for each exam attended candidates individually in online mode. In addition, candidates will be able to download their result from the website of UPES University itself.
The result will be release separately for each exam i.e. UPESEAT, UPESMET, UPESDAT and UL-SAT Moreover. Based on the performance of the candidates in the university and national level entrance examination, the authority will publish the university level merit list moreover.
UPES Admission 2023 Cut Off
In addition, UPES 2023 cut off marks will be released by the authority after few days of result declaration. The authority will release the cut off marks for each exam and category separately. In addition, UPES cut off marks will be the minimum marks prescribe by the authority to shortlist the candidates for the counseling process.
Similarly, to be eligible for the UPES counseling process every candidate has to score more than the cut off marks prescribed for each category. UPES cut off marks will be release on the basis of various factors including number of candidates, difficulty level of the paper, availability of seats and average marks scored by the candidates moreover.
UPES Admission 2023 Counselling
For instance, The UPES 2023 counseling process will be conduct by the authority a few days after the declaration of the UPES result. Hence, UPES counseling process will be regulate only for the exam qualified candidates. The authority will conduct separate counseling for each of the offered courses moreover.
Hence, The UPES counseling process will be a mandatory process for allotment of seats in the proposed programme. Hence, candidates will have to go through all the process prescribed for UPES counseling to confirm their seats in the proposed programme.
For certain courses, candidates will be shortlist for admission on the basis of their performance in PI and GD rounds and moreover.